Setting up Email on iPhone
Newer Versions of iPhone
- Tap “Settings” app
- Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars“
- Tap “Add Account…“
- Tap “Other” (bottom option)
- Tap “Add Mail Account“
- Enter Name, address (full email firstname.lastname@example.org), and password.
(iPhone will attempt to guess your settings. Allow ~1 minute for it to fail.)
- Select IMAP.
(It’s the default. The option you’ve selected will be highlighted blue.)
- Under “Incoming mail server”
- Set “hostname” to mail.yourdomain.com
- Set “username” to email@example.com
- Set “password” to your password
- Under “Outgoing mail server”
- Set “Host name” to mail.yourdomain.com
- Set “User name” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set password to your password
You are now ready to send and receive emails via your iPhone.